The main purpose of the System for custom procedures with economic impact is to provide a solution that will allow to:
• handle (receive the requests, register, validate, accept and store) the authorisations for procedures with economic impact,
• electronic submission of all documents and data required for procedures with the economic impact
• monitor the implementation and the status of the authorisations,
• exchange and store electronic documents between the customs and the authorisation holders and between different customs units in order to automate the administrative flow of the operation.
The project contains the following activities:
– Business Analysis
– Design and architecture of the system and the database
– System Development
– Production Implementation
– Testing of all system modules
– Maintenance Support
This system is a solution for procedures with economic impact which is available free of charge to all economic operators, and it is specially designed for keeping the necessary records for their own use and for customs purposes. This is a web based solution that allows the Customs Administration to receive the necessary data and reports in a very short time thus ensuring easier control by the customs authority, because the records are unified.
The System for customs procedures with economic impact also provides the possibility for obtaining data from customs declarations for initiation and completion of procedures from the CDPS system.